"He must have done something. They don't kill you for nothing." - Chicago Gangster Ted Newberry. Rubbed out January 7, 1933

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Walk This Way

And it starts with a little kiss like this- Hey all lets get some fresh air and do a walking tour. I'm dusting off my Gangsters of Second Avenue tour and inviting ya'll to come along.

Gangsters highlighted on the tour-
-Joe "the Boss" Masseria
-Paul Kelly
-Big Jack Zelig
-Johnny Spanish
-Kid Dropper and many more.

The only catch, you have to buy a copy of my new book Bad Seeds in the Big Apple. For the price of one book you get the best collection of bandits, gunmen and molls between two covers and a walking tour. Doesn't matter where or when you bought it just show up with it and you're all set. If you don't have one and don't have time to get it, let me know and I'll bring one along for you. Price $25. So lets get together, we'll laugh, we'll cry, we'll get a couple of drinks.

When
Saturday September 27, 2:00pm

RSVP to dgis1931@yahoo.com For meeting location.

Let me know if you'll need a book.

See you there.

No comments: